LucidSolutions is currently seeking an Interventional Radiologist to join the team in Waterloo, Iowa. Our experienced Interventional Radiology Team consists of one Referral Coordinator, four Registered Nurses and four board-certified Interventional Technologists. We are looking for an Interventional Radiologist who will help grow the IR business by networking and partnering with other providers. This is a great opportunity to build an Interventional practice within multiple hospitals in the area.
- 1 Hospital located in Northeast Iowa – MercyOne Waterloo
- Monday-Friday 8a-5p plus IR call
- 2 positive-pressure IR suites including a Siemens Artis Q Bi-plane unit with a ct-spin capability (2016) and a single-plane ceiling mounted Cannon Alphenix unit (2019) which allows us to offer a wide range of IR procedures
- We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package (health/dental/vision insurance, 401k, CME, etc.) as well as equity opportunities
- Partnership Track or Employed options available
About Waterloo:Waterloo, Iowa is the model mid-sized American City! Located in the Upper Midwest, Waterloo is the major metro of the Cedar Valley Region of Northeast Iowa. As the Black Hawk County Seat, Waterloo is the hub for government, advanced manufacturing, healthcare, education, employment, and retail for the region with a labor force draw of over 300,000. Diversity is Waterloo’s key strength. There are 45 different languages spoken in the Waterloo schools. Waterloo has a rich history of entrepreneurialism and strong start-up ecosystem. The City of Waterloo is dedicated to providing cultural attractions, parks and recreation to meet the unique and diverse needs of the community and enhance the quality of life. The City of Waterloo provides services that contribute to a healthy community, a rich culture, and a beautiful place to live, work and play. LucidHealth (LH) is an equal opportunity employer, providing equal employment opportunities for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- Interventional Radiology fellowship
- Licensed in Iowa upon start
- Excellent needle/wire/catheter skills
- Exceptional communication and inter-personal skills
- Desire and ability to share knowledge with IR staff
- Scanning for US guided procedures (biopsy, drain, nephrostomy, etc.)