The Development Engineer (DE) is part of the LucidHealth software development team. The DE researches evolving technologies and best practices related to the implementation of new and existing software from the LucidHealth development team. The DE also communicates with the hospital integration team to demonstrate the new software features and integrations. The DE takes input and requirements from the LucidHealth integration team related to new hospital integration requirements. Principal duties and Responsibilities:
Knowledge, Skill, and Abilities Required:
- This technical position requires excellent communication and problem-solving skills, proven development experience in complex environments, and the ability to consistently deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Work on multiple projects concurrently, monitor the status of tasks and escalate issues when appropriate.
- Understand the fine points of all applications involved and the impact they have on user workflow.
- Understand system functions and interactions between systems
- Understand the flow of events as driven by users and system functions
- Document new requirements with the integration team and external customers
- Coordinate with the integration team on new requirements
- Testing of new features and integrations before release to integration/infrastructure
- Documentation of integration options
- Build of new development and test environments
- Evaluation of new technologies related to development projects
- Network configuration (firewall, routers, switches, etc.)
- TCP/IP protocol
- DICOM and image routing
- HL7/interface troubleshooting
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
LucidHealth is a physician-owned and led radiology management company. We partner with radiology groups to provide the technology and resources to increase the strategic value of their practices nationwide. Our focus on quality outcomes supported by strong physician engagement provides a unique organizational structure serving as a solid foundation. Our belief is that all patients should have access to the highest quality of subspecialized imaging care, regardless of facility size or location. Our mission is to empower independent radiology groups to deliver world-class, subspecialized care to all patients within the communities they serve. For more information, please visit http://www.lucidhealth.com.
LucidHealth (LH) is an equal opportunity employer, providing equal employment opportunities for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- DICOM and image routing a plus
- HL7/interface configuration a plus
- Network configuration
- Scripting language experience a plus
- 5+ years’ experience in infrastructure design and support
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Strong skills in the use of PC desktop applications such as Word, Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project.
- Excellent communication skills with all types of employees and management
- Proven experience in IT project management and systems implementations.
- Proven track record in successful project completion (on-time, on-budget, goals met).
- Demonstrated ability to lead multiple small to medium sized projects simultaneously while effectively meeting all deadlines and budgets.
- Knowledge of information systems principles, methodologies and assumptions required.
- Previous healthcare experience desirable.
- Ability to modify work schedules and practices to meet job requirements; requires occasional overnight travel. This includes being on-call afterhours as required.