Green Bay Radiology, a LucidHealth company, is offering a full-time diagnostic radiology position to a fellowship trained Neuroradiologist. We are flexible, as multiple areas of our practice are growing. This could be a partnership track or employee model. Join a team of 19 other radiologists in this highly desirable practice in Northeastern Wisconsin! Green Bay Radiology has been serving our community for over 30 years and covers a large, diverse population of hospitals and clinics throughout Northeastern Wisconsin. Visit https://www.greenbayradiology.com/
We are searching for a highly motivated individual who demonstrates leadership qualities and enjoys working with others in a team-based atmosphere. We have a growing neuro and stroke service and wish to expand our coverage in these areas. The position does also require some general diagnostic radiology coverage and call coverage in the pool with other members of Green Bay Radiology.
- Position is in Green Bay, Wisconsin
- 100K Sign- on Bonus
- Partnership track or employed options available
- Competitive salary guarantee base with additional income opportunities
- Generous benefits to include health insurance, dental, vision, 401K, and CME
- Instant access to referring clinicians built right inside our internal workflow product
- 24/7 call center support from our operations team
- Neuro CT, MR, CTA/MRA, and CT perfusion studies (~80%) General Radiology (~20%)
- Occasional procedures performed esophagrams, upper GI, arthrograms, LPs
- Call Rotation within our call coverage pool every 5-6 weekend
- Travel 10-20%
Green Bay, Wisconsin:
The Green Bay and Fox Valley community have a population of about 400,000 residents. This is a highly sought-after practice that offers all the best of Wisconsin living – beautiful scenery, close proximity to famous Door County and the lake communities of Northern WI, and of course all of the football you can handle. Excellent schools, friendly people, and limitless outdoor activities make this a great place to settle. High incomes and low cost of living add to the desirability of this position. Visit: https://www.travelwisconsin.com/
LucidHealth (LH) is an equal opportunity employer, providing equal employment opportunities for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.