Radiology Associates of the Fox Valley is looking for a fellowship-trained Breast Imaging Radiologist for an employed or partnership track position. Candidate would join a collegial team of 30+ radiologists including 2 fellowship-trained breast radiologists.
- At least 80% mammography work and 20% diagnostic or 100% Mammography
- Covers 4 hospitals – St. Elizabeth Hospital, St. Agnes Hospital, ThedaCare Regional Medical Center and Mercy Hospital
- Flexible schedule. 4 day or 5 day work week 8 am – noon or 8 am- 4 pm
- No evenings, weekends, call or holidays
Clinical practice includes the full spectrum of breast imaging services including:
- 3-D tomosynthesis
- Breast Ultrasound
- Breast MRI
- Procedures under all three modalities
- Hologic Tomosynthesis units with Affirm, 3T MRI and CADstream
- Regularly scheduled multidisciplinary breast conferences allow for rich case-based discussion with the entire team including breast surgeons, medical and radiation oncologists as well as support staff.
- Teaching and clinical research or medical device development opportunities may be available for interested applicants
- Excellent compensation package with generous benefits including health/dental/vision coverage, 401k, profit sharing, etc.
- Opportunities to partake in the general evening and call responsibilities allow for additional income if desired
- Practice provides a Work Life/Balance and a Collegial/Sharing Environment
About Radiology Associates of the Fox Valley:
Our mission is to provide world class medical imaging and interventional services to our patients. This effort begins with our physicians, who have trained at the most prestigious institutions in the nation and around the world, bringing innovative and cutting-edge diagnostic and treatment services to east central Wisconsin. Our commitment to excellence is ongoing, with monthly reviews of medical outcomes data, regular participation in regional conferences, and provision of community and healthcare provider educational symposia. These activities have placed RAFV at the forefront of the rapidly changing landscape of healthcare, and RAFV is committed to maintaining this position through our commitment to excellent care, education, and service.
Radiology Associates of the Fox Valley (RAFV) is a well-established practice centered in the Fox Valley region of northeast Wisconsin for 75+ years and covers hospitals from Appleton to Fond du lac. The area offers excellent cost of living, a multitude of outdoor activities including beautiful lakes, excellent schools, and safe family-oriented communities. Numerous recreational and cultural opportunities are also present including a Broadway performing arts center, fine dining, and local sports teams. The Fox Valley is conveniently located with easy access to Madison, Milwaukee and Green Bay and is within three hours to Chicago.
To learn more about our practice, please visit our website http://www.lucidwisconsin.com/
LucidHealth (LH) is an equal opportunity employer, providing equal employment opportunities for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.