About Riverside Radiology and Interventional Associates:
RRIA is one of the largest sub-specialized private radiology practices in the country having over 100 diagnostic and interventional radiologists on staff. We serve both large and small hospitals throughout Ohio. Our vast IT infrastructure allows the radiologist to be fully supported by additional general and sub-specialized radiologists located in Columbus and at our other locations throughout the state. RRIA is continually recognized as a national leader in radiology. To learn more about our practice, please visit our websites at http://www.riversiderad.com/
- Position is located in Mansfield, Ohio supporting OhioHealth Mansfield Hospital
- Body Imaging Radiologist with mammo skills preferred.
- 3 days onsite and 2 days remote option
- Partnership track or Employed options
- Competitive salary guarantee with additional income opportunities
- Ability to subspecialize due to internal workflow product
- Generous benefits to include health insurance, dental, vision, 401K and CME
- Equity opportunities available
- Instant access to referring clinicians built right inside our internal workflow product
- 24/7 call center support from our operations team
About Mansfield Hospital:
Mansfield Hospital is a 326-bed hospital in Richland County, which has provided quality healthcare to the north central Ohio community since 1918.The hospital offers a comprehensive mix of inpatient and outpatient healthcare services, including delicate neurological and cardiovascular surgeries, sophisticated diagnostic testing and comprehensive cancer and trauma care.
Annually Mansfield Hospital treats more than 52,000 emergency patients in its Level II Trauma Center, admits more than 10,000 patients, performs more than 7,000 surgical procedures and Helps 1,000 babies come into the world
About Mansfield, Ohio:
Mansfield is a city located midway between Columbus and Cleveland via Interstate 71, it is part of Northeast Ohio and North-central Ohio regions in the western foothills of the Allegheny Plateau. The city lies approximately 65 miles (105 km) northeast of Columbus, 65 miles (105 km) southwest of Cleveland and 91 miles (146 km) southeast of Toledo. Mansfield's official nickname is "The Fun Center of Ohio". It is the largest city in the Mid-Ohio region of the state
LucidHealth (LH) is an equal opportunity employer, providing equal employment opportunities for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.