LucidSolutions is currently seeking a Breast Imaging Radiologist to join the team in Waterloo, Iowa. This radiologist would lead a, NAPBC accredited breast center and two mammography imaging sites.
As part of the NAPBC accreditation, the Breast Imaging Radiologist Lead has an integral role in participation in the Breast Program Leadership team. This collaborative team meets quarterly to determine steps for a patient outcome driven approach. The Breast Imaging Radiologist also works collaboratively with the organization’s breast surgeon to provide the highest quality of care for women in the community and support women’s health initiatives.
- 2 Hospitals located in Northeast Iowa – Waterloo, 4 days per week Cedar Falls 1 day per week
- Monday-Friday 8a-4p, no call or weekends -Full time
- Part Time Position available
- The Breast Center is the location for the breast surgeon’s clinic as well as a high-risk breast cancer screening program
- Diagnostic and screening exams performed daily, as well as complete diagnostic work-up, including same-day biopsies
- The hospital is in an outstanding market position with outstanding leadership in a very collegial medical practice environment
- 3 imaging sites average between 8,500-10,000 exams/year
- Approximately 100 breast cancer cases/year
- We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package (health/dental/vision insurance, 401k, CME, etc.) as well as equity opportunities
- Partnership Track or Employed options available
- Work life Balance, Collegial/Sharing Work Environment, Positive Culture
- Breast Imaging fellowship preferred
- Experience in 3D Screening and Diagnostic Mammography, Breast US, Breast US biopsies, Breast MRI, Breast MRI biopsies, Stereotactic biopsies, and Pre-op Breast Localization procedures
LucidHealth (LH) is an equal opportunity employer, providing equal employment opportunities for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.