About Riverside Radiology and Interventional Associates:
RRIA is one of the largest sub-specialized private radiology practices in the country having over 100 diagnostic and interventional radiologists on staff. We serve both large and small hospitals throughout Ohio. Our vast IT infrastructure allows the radiologist to be fully supported by additional general and sub-specialized radiologists located in Columbus and at our other locations throughout the state. RRIA is continually recognized as a national leader in radiology. To learn more about our practice, please visit our websites at http://www.riversiderad.com/
Riverside Radiology and Interventional Associates is looking for a Breast Imaging Radiologist with a desire to be integrated closely with the hospital and medical staff to build lasting relationships and deliver high quality care.
- Position is located in Columbus, Ohio supporting metro area and regional sites.
- 2 year partnership track or Employed (M-F, no evenings or weekends) options available
- Competitive salary with additional income opportunities
- Travel stipend for partnership track candidates
- Generous benefits to include health insurance, dental, vision, 401K and CME
- Equity opportunities available
- Instant access to referring clinicians built right inside our internal workflow product
- 24/7 call center support from our operations team
Skills should include MR guided biopsies, Breast MRI, Standard Biopsies, and Stereotactic Biopsies.
About Columbus, Ohio
Be amazed at the variety of things to do in the neighborhoods surrounding Columbus, Ohio. Expect affordable luxury, a creative culinary scene and top-notch attractions in this Midwest hub. Delight in the vibrant ways to explore the state capital, from the charm of German Village to the trendy Short North Arts District to exciting riverfront experiences along the Scioto Mile. All of this and more earned Columbus a place on the New York Times’ list of “52 Places to Visit in 2019.” A great bonus to visiting Columbus is convenience – you’ll be only a one-day drive or one-hour flight from more than half of the USA's population.
LucidHealth (LH) is an equal opportunity employer, providing equal employment opportunities for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.