The Database Technical Analyst (DTA) will be part of the LucidHealth Infrastructure team and will manage LucidHealth database inbound and outbound data feeds, maintain data views for reporting, develop sol scripts, functions and procedures to support conversion and data translation operations; provide SQL server administration and data management expertise to support operational and analytical functions.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversees database development and modification efforts.
- Designs and implements secure, efficient, and accurate databases.
- Maintain logic rules in data-mining queries and SQL views
- Maintains current and accurate knowledge of data storage and management best practices.
- Develops and maintains database documentation and standards
- Identifies and resolves production and/or applications development problems related to the use of the data and data views for analytical reporting
- Gathers, organizes, and interprets statistical data to provide reports to, and answer questions from, LucidHealth leadership
- Performs other related technical and database administration duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required
About LucidHealthLucidHealth is a physician-owned and led radiology management company. We partner with radiology groups to provide the technology and resources to increase the strategic value of their practices nationwide. Our focus on quality outcomes supported by strong physician engagement provides a unique organizational structure serving as a solid foundation. Our belief is that all patients should have access to the highest quality of subspecialized imaging care, regardless of facility size or location. Our mission is to empower independent radiology groups to deliver world-class, subspecialized care to all patients within the communities they serve. For more information, please visit http://www.lucidhealth.com.LucidHealth (LH) is an equal opportunity employer, providing equal employment opportunities for all qualified applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, ethnicity, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience required.
- Certification in database administration and/or data analytics or science preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in database management & SQL/stored procedure development
- SQL server & SQL tuning, SQL development, and Stored Procedure development experience
- Understanding of computer languages used backend DB integration
- Demonstrated experience with database design and relational database architecture
- Demonstrated experience of Database Performance Tuning, Database Management, Requirements Analysis, Data Maintenance, Database Security, Index and table space management, and general DB System Administration
- Knowledge of DB IT security best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.